Do you need to define your personal brand?
Do you want to gain visibility, build confidence and clearly communicate your value to your clients?
If the answer is yes, join our workshop for female entrepreneurs, business owners and leaders who want to develop their personal brand with style and substance.
As we all know, people buy from people so you owe it to yourself and your business to invest in YOU. Once you’ve aligned your personal brand with your professional brand, you’ll be amazed at all the opportunities which will come your way.
Lolo Lovett Style Consultancy is presenting a full day workshop to help you build a personal brand that is authentic, impactful and visible.
On the day you’ll learn the secrets of how to…
- Clearly define what your personal brand is (and what it isn’t)
- Build a personal brand that will stand out amongst the competition
- Effectively communicate your value to prospective clients
- Create awareness for your brand by showcasing your expertise and talents
- Put your passions into your every day interactions
- Use colour to improve the effectiveness of your brand
- Have an charismatic offline presence to make a positive first (and lasting) impression
- Get your nerves under control when speaking in public
- Look, sound and feel confident when networking or giving presentations
- Captivate your audience with a powerful, authentic online presence
- Create a signature style which will make getting dressed an breeze for any occasion
- Make an impact and influence others through your appearance
- What to wear and make-up tips to command attention during presentations
- Look your natural best, by using the right skincare
- Simple ways to look and feel more confident every day
Who should attend…
- Female business owners and entrepreneurs who want to take their business to the next level
- Seasoned business veterans who are thinking of a rebrand or change in career / products / or services
- Women who are thinking of leaving the corporate world to start their own business
- Women who want to progress their careers
- Women who are reentering the work force after some time off and need help regaining their confidence
BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW FOR SPECIAL EARLY BIRD RATES!
We've carefully chosen an interesting mix of successful business women who will teach you secrets of building a personal brand with style and substance. In addition to learning about the importance of your personal brand, our fabulous speakers will be sharing their expertise with interactive presentations. Throughout the course of the day, you'll hear from:
Lauren Lovett, Personal Stylist and Social Media Consultant
- The power of online presence
- What your social media says about you
- The secrets to dressing for success
- How to use your style to communicate your brand
Max Plathan, Graphic Designer
- Presenting your personal brand on the page - creating a memorable visual identity
- How does colour influence your audience?
- DIY vs professional branding
Sandra Lawes, Public Speaking Coach
- The seven secrets of successful public speaking
- What to do before, after and during your time in the spotlight
Katy Angelidi, Professional Make-up Artist
- The foundations of skin care - how to look your best, naturally
- Simple tips to enhance your presence
- Tricks to make your look last
DETAILS OF THE DAY
The full day workshop will be taking place at the stunning Needham House Hotel, just outside of Hitchin, one mile off of the A1M (see map below).
Start time: 9:30am registration
Finish time: 5:00-5:30pm
Included with your ticket:
- A workbook to help you develop throughout the day and after the workshop
- Takeaway tips and tricks from our speakers
- Unlimited tea, coffee and refreshments
- A delicious lunch in the SG4 Brasserie
- Free parking and wifi
Early bird - £99 until 27th May; £129 from 28th May*
Or book with a friend - £189 early bird rate for two tickets (until 27th May); £239 from the 28th May*
* After 16th May single tickets will be £129 and book with a friend for £239. Please see cancellation and refund policy below.
BUY YOUR TICKET TODAY FOR SPECIAL EARLY BIRD RATES!
A BIT MORE ABOUT US...
Personal Stylist, Owner of Lolo Lovett Style Consultancy, Social Media Consultant
Lauren spent over 10 years working in the PR and social media industry with some of the world's top brands, including Max Factor and L'Oréal. She lead many successful PR and social media campaigns and truly understands the importance of visibility, branding and online presence.
In 2015 she decided to leave corporate London to follow her true passions and start Lolo Lovett Style Consultancy. Now she loves spending her days working with women of all ages, sizes and personalities to help them discover a new found confidence through fashion and their own unique style.
Lauren is extremely passionate about helping and promoting fellow women in business and is so excited that this workshop has finally come to fruition. Personal branding is such an important element to building your reputation as leader and Lauren cannot wait to share her knowledge and experience with other female business owners in developing their own personal brands that make a memorable impact.
Graphic Designer, Owner of Max Plathan Graphic Design
Max is a freelance graphic designer with a passion for clear and visually engaging communication. Having gained a Postgraduate Certificate in Design for Visual Communication from London College of Communication, Max worked in bluechip marketing before becoming a freelance graphic designer in 2009. She has worked across a wide range of projects for numerous clients, from big corporations to small not-for-profits and start-ups. Occasionally Max also gives talks, workshops and presentations about graphic design.
In her spare time Max looks after two children, a husband and a dog. She also loves galleries, museums and designing textiles.
Public Speaking Coach, Owner of Sandra Lawes Public Speaking Coach
Speaking effectively in public is vital for success in today’s business ‘battleground’. But so many people really dread it and that means they miss out.
And that’s where Sandra can help.
She offers tailor-made coaching in a supportive style to help you look, sound and feel confident whenever you need to speak in public. Whether it’s a sound bite ‘elevator speech’, a presentation to customers or to win new business, preparing a video for YouTube, or perhaps addressing a conference, Sandra has the techniques and tips to help you succeed.
Everything Sandra will be telling you has been tried and tested. While working for major companies and running her own business, she has given presentations to every type of audience - networking groups, team briefings, new business pitches, sales presentations and even conferences of over 2,000 people. She also holds the coveted Distinguished Toastmaster award for public speaking, and has been coaching people to achieve their speaking objectives for more than 15 years.
She is especially delighted to be participating in this workshop because the way we speak in public is such a huge part of personal branding and it’s a shame that highly talented women are held back by their fears. Sandra is looking forward to sharing her techniques and tips with you so you can view the chance to speak in public as an opportunity not an ordeal!
Professional Makeup Artist and Owner of Makeup by Katy | Luxury Bridal Makeup
Katy is an internationally travelled professional makeup artist who has worked with some of the biggest names in the beauty industry, including many years as a Global Makeup Artist and Trainer with Laura Mercier, working with VIP clients and celebrities such as Jade Jagger.
With a career spanning more than 18 years, Katy is relied upon for advice in national magazines and newspapers and regularly creates timeless looks for brides on their wedding day, as well as working with clients to find them their bespoke everyday look. Her passion is working with REAL women to make the world of makeup and skincare a less scary place. Another addition to her list of credits is the role of Bridal Beauty Editor for The Ultimate Wedding Magazine.
* Cancellation policy
We only have a limited number of places on the workshop and once they are full, they are gone! Please book early to avoid disappointment. Only full payment guarantees your place.
Refunds request between 1 April and 15th May will be granted at 50% of the original fee you paid. No refunds will be issued after 15th May.
Please contact Lauren at email@example.com for any cancellation requests.