The perfect solution for those that hate shopping, don't have the time for it, or are guilty of one too many impulse buys
Even though I love shopping, I realise not all women share my passion. Fortunately my sessions take all the stress and headaches out of shopping. My professional knowledge of brands, the latest seasonal trends and your own personal requirements will ensure that your session will be a rewarding and beneficial experience. In fact, many clients even say they save money with this focused approach!
Your session can be tailored to suit your needs - whether that be to update your current wardrobe with seasonal trends; to find the basics to build a strong foundation; or to find the perfect outfit for an upcoming event (or whatever combination you need!).
Your Personal Shopping session will include:
- Pre-session questionnaire and chat so that I can understand more about who you are in order to prepare for your session
- A selection of clothing ready upon your arrival
- We can complete the look with every outfit - including shoes, bags and jewellery (optional)
- I'll take photos along the way - so you can remind yourself how we styled each outfit (optional)
- Along the way I'll teach you what shapes work and which to avoid as well as styling tips to pull every outfit together
Add on a personalised Look Book:
I will create a 30-page personal Look Book - to show you what will go with what and how best to wear your new purchases (pages will be dependant on what we buy - may be slightly more or less). Add on for just £65.
Whatever your budget, I'll be sure that get the most out of it - so no impulse buys that will later be returned or even worse, sit in your closet with the tags still on.
A standard Personal Shopping session which includes 3 hours of shopping time costs £195. If you want a full new wardrobe, book a full day session of 5 hours for £285.
If you wish to book a Personal Styling Session with a Wardrobe Detox you'll receive a £20 discount. Additional hours may be purchased at £45 per hour. Please discuss this with me prior to your appointment.